Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Back from hiatus - round 2!

Back from another temporary hiatus - man, who's the worst blogger in the world?!

Things have been rather busy, what with The 7th Quintannual, Yaciuk Household Renovate-a-thon consuming most of our time!

Now that I'm full time at WestJet (full time = no more 4am starts, more days off, less chance for divorce!), I have more time to devote to the more important things in life - like BLOBBING! (see It's BLOB time! )

To kick-start this next bout of blobbing sessions, I want to take this opportunity to show off my niece! She recently celebrated her 1st birthday, and her auntie couldn't be more proud of her! She's getting so big now - she walks around like a little tyrant, getting into things, babbling her cutsie baby-talk and pointing to me and Uncle Donovan trying her darndest to say "Auntie" and "Uncle" (which actually sound more like "Tee" and "Ck"). Adorable.

My sister Leanne and my brother-in-law Jon purchased a pool for Alexis and took her out for her first swim in the backyard. Judging by the pictures below, she didn't really have much fun!














Because I just love her to bits, I have to post more pictures of her!

Enjoy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donovan Yaciuk said...

You're a good "Tee", Cat!

11:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be biased...but Oh My God, is she ever adorable! She must be the cutest baby EVER!!! I know, I know, I'm her mother...but I just can't help it...She's soooooo cute!!!

5:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home