Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wednesday's Spam, one day late...

Sorry, I was at work for 12hrs yesterday, and by the time I got home, I had just enough energy to watch almost 2 episodes of 24 and have dinner. So this posting comes 4hrs and 47 minutes late....sorry Robin!

Well, without further ado, here we go!

This email comes from /MatureDating/ zoutrnadkfj@hotmail.ca, and this person, obviously concerned with my lifestyle, is encouraging me to findAction closerThenYouThink.

/MatureDating/ writes:

geesh, its amazingHow close some peopleAre! Find aFriend that youCan have someFUN with! http://www.feedingfristy.com

So I thought, since this person obviously spent the time and took the effort to help me find someone - a Friend - that I could have some fun with, I would do them the honour of clicking on the link to the web site they had specifically selected, just for me.

At first, I have to admit, I was a bit leary, as I don't know WHO Fristy is, or how much I'd have to feed it. But once the page finished loading (it took a few minutes), I was greeted with the header, "Local girls looking for...GUYS LIKE YOU".

I thought, "Wow, /MatureDating/ sure sent this email to the wrong person."

And the reason it took so long for the page to download was because of all the pictures of the friendly young ladies, looking to meet guys - NOT like me. Only whoever took these poor girls' pictures had clearly ripped them off - they were not professional photographers - these photographers couldn't even hold their camera angles straight, they were all slipping down, so in some cases, you can't even see the gals' faces! Poor, poor ladies, they had hopes of meeting some friends they could "have some fun with", and now these gents will never know what the faces of these girls look like.

After all that, I still don't know who Fristy is.

To Fristy, whomever you are, here's my advice to you: stay in school.


Currently playing: Queen - Killer Queen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

howz bout going to bed instead of blogging at 5 in the am!

ps. i's coming over tonight to get my carpet cleaning device. aka that big grey thingy you borrow from me for like 1 year at a time

7:36 a.m.  
Blogger cat yaciuk said...

I was actually UP for work at that time - and PLEASE get that GD thing out of my house!!! I'm about ready to light it on fire! teehee!

10:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home