Thursday, December 29, 2005

My new addiction


There is a new man in my life.

And my husband loves to watch, too. (teehee!)

The new man is named Jack Bauer, and he heads a field operations unit of the CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) on our new favourite addiction, 24. Although Kiefer Sutherland isn't the world's most delicious piece of eye candy, his character Jack is certainly a hero among heros - a king among kings - when it comes to defending his country and the people he loves!

Donovan and I recently rented the entire first season of 24 and had ourselves a Jack Bauer marathon - we watched as many as 14 hours of the show in one day! (We would have watched more if Robin didn't show up and play video games!)

But of course we loved having Robin over.

But we also love watching the exciting adventures of Jack.

Now that we've finished Season 1 - and I can't BELIEVE how THAT ONE turned out! - we will be renting Season 2 to watch in the next few days. Goodbye sleep!

There used to be only 3 things in life I cherished: Bono (and his bandmates); my family; and my husband (in no particular order). Now I do believe that my love of 24 supersedes them all.

Or is a close 4th, anyways!

Currently playing: the sounds of Donovan playing one of his XBox games - "Will do!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home