Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday's Spam

I'd like to start a new series on my blog, highlighting the best spam my hotmail account has received every week. This new series, aptly named "Wednesday's Spam", kicks off to a firecracker of a start with this compelling email from "real young to middle-aged women" (seriously, I'm just going to copy and paste it!).

Now, real young to middle-aged women writes:

young and middle-aged females...
Lecia (22) here... I hopefully, demanding to meet complements.


I haven't yet figured out if "real young to middle-aged women" is the NAME of the person who is penning this plea (obviously not, otherwise there would have been some MAJOR problems trying to explain THAT name to all your friends in kindergarten), or a request for that which the subject line describes. I wouldn't consider the latter, until I read the copy in the email. It starts off, "young and middle-aged females..." as if it's a call to those who fall in that specified demographic. But then, confusion ensues when Lecia (22) begins to tell us that she is "hopefully, demanding to meet complements."

Is she hopefully demanding to meet complements from young and middle-aged females? Is she looking for an assortment of females who are young or middle aged, or is she looking for that one person who's age is the magic number that considers them to be both young AND middle-aged at the same time? And if so, what IS that magic number?

And how do you meet complements?

My advice to Lecia: stay in school.

Currently listening to: airport-wide announcements (I'm at work!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a comment for ya right here!
get back to work!

9:42 a.m.  
Blogger cat yaciuk said...

I would like to note that I WAS ON A BREAK!!! :)

2:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hoser....I thought that you have a stressful job...here you are blogging away when you should be de-icing the planes (right??!!)

8:03 p.m.  
Blogger The shadow... said...

-=ENLARGEYOURBANKACCOUNT=-
SAVE_T_E_N_CENTS_ON_SP=AM.

10:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE'S TODAYS SPAM?

2:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home