Sunday, January 15, 2006

Reasons why I shouldn't be left unattended...

Chapter 1 - Ways I've Almost Burned our House Down

1. Left an oven mitt on top of an element that was on.
2. Left candles burning when I went out shopping.
3. Dropped a lit match on the rug when lighting candles.

Note: All of the above actions were accidental. None of these accidents caused property damage or bodily harm....the latter, I'm sure, will be caused once Donovan reads about them!

Currently listening to: the carnie "security" "guards" here at the airport discussing which cheese lasts the longest without going mouldy. I think cheddar is the number one choice....so far.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donovan Yaciuk said...

Cat,

If you are looking for your oily rags, I've moved them from the stove to beside the furnace. I needed to make room so that I could bake some leftover aerosol cans.

Just in case you were looking for them!

11:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have my carpet cleaner back?

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger cat yaciuk said...

can you please come and get your carpet cleaner?!

12:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home