Monday, January 23, 2006

Tonight's the night!

Well, here we are, day 3 in Ottawa, and tonight is the big event - the reason we made this journey in the first place! I have to admit, I'm still a bit concerned that those tickets that I purchased off eBay for the game tonight are counterfeit....but that just means we'll have more time to spend touring the Parliament buildings! (I'm always looking at the bright side of things!)

I've taken my morning shower in water that fortunately does not reek of eggs (as did our experience at the Econo-Lodge West in Calgary a couple of years back), and I indugled my hair in an entire bottle of complimentary shampoo that smelled like pepper. I'm ready for another day o' fun here in the nation's capital, and believe it or not, really looking forward to tonight's game!

The Ottawa Senators jerseys are awaiting our purchasing at stores near us, so it's time to go....lots to post upon our return tomorrow afternoon! Wish me luck..........I fear my studies in the business of hockey will fail me..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Donovan Yaciuk said...

It's true! She did use an entire (complimentary) bottle of shampoo!

I washed my hair with (non complimentary) contact lens solution and toothpaste.

9:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't washed my hair since you guys left.

7:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home