Thursday, December 15, 2005

Won't someone buy my stuff?

I love www.usedwinnipeg.com.

I check it out most everyday.

(This is beginning to sound like it's going to turn into a limerick!)

But seriously, I always look for things, like assorted used Ikea items, furniture, books, whatever. So I decided a couple of months ago to make my own contribution to this gigantic online garage sale.

I've posted one of my wedding dresses (not that I've been married more than once...the first 2 were annulled....! - I just happened to buy a dress too early before the wedding and simply changed my mind. So THAT'S been posted for a while. No bites. Then I posted a duplicate of a limited edition U2 lithograph - surely this one's gonna be a hit! Hello bidding war!

Nothing.

THEN I added to my collection of items for sale a South Park collector's plush characters complete with theme box, all in mint condition. I even said I was open to offers.

But not even a glance.

Doesn't anyone appreciate a good deal? And come on, the U2 litho, well, they don't even make this one anymore! And it's even got a certificate of authenticity! Surely SOMEONE out there MUST be interested!

......will you buy my stuff?!


(picture not to scale)!!!

Won't you help Larry Mullen Jr. find a home?!



Currently playing: U2 - All I Want Is the U2 lithograph...I mean....You

Disclaimer: subliminal messages may cause sudden urge to purchase this rare U2 collector's item. Potential buyers shouldn't purchase the U2 lithograph if they intend to maintain full use of all their internal organs, including proper lung and urinary tract functions. Do not buy the U2 lithograph if you are nursing or pregnant, or if you are thinking of becoming pregnant.

Disclaimer's disclaimer: all the above statements are false, except for the bit about the subliminal messages. That part's true....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home