Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, everyone else is doing it...

Making fun of my husband for having a blog was something I didn't do to cause him harm; it was simply my way of showing a "healthy bout of envy" for his courage in exploring the new hype that "all the kids" are in to. And man, I really started feeling my age! I'm turning into an old 27 year old! But as time passed, I really became proud of him, and found joy in his weekly postings - and often found myself at a loss when there were no new postings to be discovered.

His postings are witty; downright funny is more like it. They act as a beacon in an otherwise dark and looming world of the uncertainty and underestimated realm of cyberspace.

And so, I, too, have decided to enter the blogship arena!

Here is my first foray into this well-chartered territory, well-chartered thanks to my husband's beacon of hope!

Now, in true Yaciuk-style...

Currently playing: Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home