Saturday, December 10, 2005

Goodbye, holidays!

Well, after 2 weeks of going on my own schedule; relaxing, sleeping in, Christmas shopping/decorating, playing with my niece Alexis - the fun otherwise known as "holidays" has officially come to an end for this year.

Last night Dono had to set the alarm for 5am this morning, to get me up and ready for my 10-hr shift (0700-1700), a delightful way to welcome me back into the routine! Unfortunately, I was so excited to start up my blog last night, that, I have to admit, I couldn't get to sleep until well after 11:30pm! Visions of "the next posting" danced in my head!

So, needless to say, due to my tomfoolery resulting in a sheer lack of sleep, this is how I'm feeling this morning:














Goodbye holidays! See you next year!

Currently playing: U2 - Baby, Please Come Home


ps. Might I just add that, after only 2 postings, I can see why my husband is addicted to blogging. Now I feel bad for making fun of him! Aaaaaand I'm going to be late for work today... aaaaand cue cheater parking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home