Friday, June 29, 2007

This is wrong.....very, very wrong

I'm constantly bombarded with pictures, scenarios, and experiences that require me to "blob" about them. And these occurances usually happen when I'm driving, so of course, the hope that I remember WHAT I was to blob about by the time I get home has vanished completely.

Lucky for me, I came across this lil' gem on a pregnancy website I frequent.

Now, I "get" that the site is for busy moms and moms-to-be, ideas on how to calm other children and get them involved so the mom can go one hour without thinking of downing a bottle of Captain Morgan's.

But I think that "they" (the webmasters) need to be more careful with the way they word things, because sometimes, a stressful mom visitng the website in a flurry of rage for ideas on how to keep her tantrum-tainted children in check MAY misconstrue the following idea:

Sure - instead of making pizza with bacon or with feta cheese, why not make pizza with your kids?

That's one way to shut 'em up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home