Monday, April 30, 2007

I hate old men with hats, vol 2

It's no surprise that I believe old men with hats should not be allowed to roam around in public, unsupervised.

Here's reason #2 why I hate old men with hats.

Just the other day, I was in the Superstore parking lot (why does it always happen here?), having just finished up some banking and rush shopping, and was in a hurry to make it home in time to catch Michael J. Fox on Rachel Ray, with just mere minutes to spare.

I pulled out of my prime parking spot and proceeded down the lane between the parked cars....only to be slowed down by none other than an OLD MAN with a hat, COMPLETE with cane, who took it upon himself to slowly saunter in THE MIDDLE OF THE LANE to either his car, which must have been parked in the very last spot at the end of the row, or to the bingo hall, b/c bingo goes on all day for seniors across the street.


So what SHOULD have taken me less than 20 seconds (maneuvering my way out of the lot) ended up taking 7 minutes. 7 MINUTES!!! Unacceptable!

So I'm starting a petition - GET OLD MEN WITH HATS OFF OUR PUBLIC STREETS AND OUT OF OUR PARKING LOTS UNLESS THEY ARE ASSISTED BY SOMEONE OF SOUND MIND AND BODY WHO CAN GUIDE THEM OUT OF OUR WAY WHEN WE'RE USING THE ROADS.

Currently listening to: Donovan leaving a message on the answering machine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home