Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Post-Op pics!

Sure is fun not wearing baggy sweaters!

The surgery was a success! The cyst was NOT ovarian, but para-ovarian (grows beside the ovary). My left ovary was not removed like I was initially told it would be, thank goodness. Everything looks great with the exception of a fallopian tube, which has a bit of damage on it. But c'mon, who REALLY needs a fallopian tube anyway?!

Cysty turned out to be a sac filled with 16 LITRES of fluid, which means I lost 35 LBS in about an hour. The BEST weight loss program I've ever been on!

For more on the experience, visit my hubby Dono's blog on his version of events. He's a lot craftier with his words, especially since I'm still hopped up on the T3s!

So here are the "after" pics! (I still have a "swelly belly" from the surgery, and that'll last for another 5 wks, but I'll take that over Cysty any day!).

Thank you to everyone who supported me - surgery's fun (I'm guessing, I don't really recall since I was asleep!), but recovery isn't! All your words of encouragement and all your support has meant the world to me!







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god!!!! You're pregnant?!

10:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Catherine! I haven't heard from you in ages (not since your fabulous presentation!!), and I can't believe what I'm reading!! Glad to hear you're doing okay... that transformation is amazing.

Keep in touch!

12:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Catherine! I haven't heard from you in ages (not since your fabulous presentation!!), and I can't believe what I'm reading!! Glad to hear you're doing okay... that transformation is amazing.

Keep in touch!

12:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home